Miss Fashion Week is a women empowerment platform. We provide tools and resources to help women achieve mental health, financial health and physical health.
We have grown to have over half a million followings on social media and 24 global partners including Africa, Australia, UK, Philippines, Namibia and in the short 4 years of operations.
We need a lot of voices to get our messages out to reach enough audience to make an impact. We want to invite to join our Brand Ambassador program. As an ambassador, you play a critical role to spread our social messages and our mission. We can't do it without you.
About Miss Fashion Week:
* Miss Fashion Week is a 501(c)(3) women empowerment platform that focuses on #3 and #5 of UN's Sustainable Development Goals - Good health and Well-being and Gender Equality.
* She Marketplace provides tools and resources to help women achieve mental, physical and financial success.
* Miss Fashion Week is the first organization that bridges modeling competition with pageant. How we differentiate is that we truly embrace diversity. We are inclusive with variety of categories such as: junior, teen, petite, curvy, runway and international. We are in the heart of fashion and beauty space re-defining beauty.
* Miss Fashion Week started by her for her.
* Miss Fashion Week’s mission is to use fashion as our media and runway as our platform to raise generations of strong daughters.
#YouAreEnough is a campaign initiated by Miss Fashion Week to encourage women of all ages to embrace themselves for who they are and boost their self-esteem and self-confidence.
Statistics show that:
- About 80% of the women are not happy with who we are.
- At least 30 million Americans suffer from an eating disorder. (Eating Disorders Coalition)
- 81% of 10-year-olds are afraid of being fat. (NEDA)
- At least every 62 minutes someone dies as a direct result from suffering from an eating disorder. (Eating Disorders Coalition)
- More than 80% of women are not happy with their body image.
- Traditional media, social media, fashion and beauty industries impose unrealistic body image on women.
- Body image challenges damage women’s self-esteem and divert women from focusing on building skill sets.
Miss Fashion Week is dedicated to support positive self-image, self-love and self-confidence. We feel that it is essential especially for fashion and beauty industries.
Who can become Miss Fashion Week's Brand Ambassadors?
We are looking for leaders and influencers who are passionate about body-positivity and self-love. Someone who wants make a difference in this world and someone who is committed to make some positive impact in some else' lives.
What do I need to do as a Brand Ambassador?
- Advocate on Miss Fashion Week and our mission
- Promote Miss fashion Week and our mission on social media site and other media channels.
- Attend local events representing Miss Fashion Week.
- Get involved in middle schools, high schools and colleges to bring awareness about body-positivity and self-love.
Brand Ambassador Application
Miss Fashion Week will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing. Please let us know all the ways you would like to hear from us:
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will treat your information with respect. For more information about our privacy practices please visit our website. By clicking below, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.
We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.
Some links about Miss Fashion Week:
Reels and Past events: