The MFW Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that empowers young women to be confident and strong.
We are fighters. We are warriors. We are Miss FW.
The MFW Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to empowering young women to be confident, capable, and strong. We believe that all young women deserve the opportunity to reach their full potential, regardless of their background or circumstances. We provide a variety of programs and services that support youth development, including:
- Self-esteem workshops and programs
- How to build unstoppable self-confidence to live an unstoppable life
- Mentorship programs
- Leadership development programs
- Advocacy for policies that support youth development
We are committed to creating a world where all young women feel confident and capable of achieving their goals. We believe that strong women are the foundation of strong communities, and we are proud to be a part of the movement to raise generations of confident, capable, and strong young women.
The MFW Foundation can make a real difference in the lives of young women. By providing them with the resources and support they need, we can help them build their self-confidence and self-esteem, and create a better future for themselves and their communities.
If you are critical about yourself and your body image, you are not alone. Statistics show that:
- About 80% of the women are not happy with who we are.
- At least 30 million Americans suffer from an eating disorder. (Eating Disorders Coalition)
- 81% of 10-year-olds are afraid of being fat. (NEDA)
- At least every 62 minutes someone dies as a direct result from suffering from an eating disorder. (Eating Disorders Coalition)
- Traditional media, social media, fashion and beauty industries impose unrealistic body image on women.
- Body image challenges damage women’s self-esteem and divert women from focusing on building skill sets.
When we are not embracing ourselves for who we are, it will severely damage our self-esteem and self-confidence and add unnecessary stress to our already busy and hectic lives.
Women play an important role in this society. We are the first line of educators and role models for generations to come. When we invest, respect and lift up women, we build stronger communities and stronger societies.
MFW Foundation is a women empowerment platform that focuses on #3 and #5 of UN's Sustainable Development Goals - Good health & Well-being and Gender Equality.
MFW Foundation’s mission is to use fashion as our media and runway as our platform to raise generations of strong daughters.
MFW Foundation is started by her for her.
The MFW Foundation organization is dedicated to support positive self image, self love and self confidence. We are advocates of building self-esteem and leadership capability in girls and women of all ages and stages.
#YouAreEnough project is initiated by MFW Foundation to empower women of all ages to embrace ourselves for who we are to boost self esteem and self confidence. We focus on helping girls and women to have a high esteem about themselves so they can have a positive influence in our homes and in our society. We need your help to make a difference. Click here to visit our profile on GuideStar.
Our goal is to have 1 million women donate $1 to impact 1 million girls by gifting an eBook titled 'How To Be Unstoppable'. You can find the book here: https://shemarketplace.com/shop/iamunstoppable/ #1M41M
Thank you for your support!