If you age between 8 and 12 and you want to build a positive body image and high self-esteem and self-confidence, you are invited to experience fashion and runway with us at our grand finale. And you get a chance to win an annual salary of $1,000 scholarship provided by MFW Foundation.
It’s a two day event:
- Coaching and training and meet&greet
- Red carpet
- Media exposure
- Professional photo coverage
- meet & greet, workshops
- Photogenic contest with Luis Gomez who publishes over 40 magazines including Maxim, Lifestyle, Playboy, FHM, etc
- Juniors walk first. Please come with HMUA ready. We do have sponsors from beauty school sometimes. If that's the case, HMUA is provided on the day of the event. Please check back for details.
- Two rounds of walking: Casual wear and Party wear
- Red carpet
Would love to have you on our runway!
More about Miss Fashion Week:
* Miss Fashion Week is “for her, by her”!
* The first and the only organization that bridges modeling with pageant.
* Our mission: To Empower Women through Body-Positivity & Self-Love. #YouAreEnough
* We are the only platform that truly embraces diversity rivaling traditional concept like Miss Universe. We are the first and only organization that crowns petite, curvy, runway, junior, teen and international.
* Miss Fashion Week is founded by women for women.
Registration close soon. Space limited. Grab yours now!